Here is the Virtual Orientation presentation to review with your scholars.
Highlights from the presentation
- The first day of in-person instruction is Thursday 8/19.
- School will be from 8:00-3:10 that day, with a late start to help facilitate students reacclimating to campus.
- 1st period will begin at 9 am.
- Students must complete the AHS Covid screener before coming to campus.
- Students are advised to bring their District-issued devices, a water bottle, and must have a mask.
- All gates will be open to welcome students.
- Breakfast and lunch are available free of charge in the cafeteria and outside serving windows.
Please reach out to your Small Learning Community’s Assistant Principal with additional questions.
Principal Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Samuel "Mack" McClymont (email@example.com)
- Health & Medicine
- Last Names A-G - Kristian Hinz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Last Names H-O - Samuel "Mack" McClymont (email@example.com)
- Last Names P-Z - Nicole Sandoval (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kristian Hinz (email@example.com)
- Nicole Sandoval (firstname.lastname@example.org)