Goal Setting for Fitness 2020-21 Year
Follow these guidelines to setting SMART goals and you will be surprised at what you can do toward your fitness:
- Specific. Your goal should be clear and easy to understand.
- Example: My goal is to improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Example: My goal is to improve on my mile run time.
- Attainable Before you can add a number, you have to know how high or low you want to go.
- Example: I want to improve 15-30 seconds on my run times
- Example: I want to improve my fitness for my overall health and well being.
- Example: I plan to exercise at 10 am everyday