2020-2021 ON-LINE REGISTRATION & DATA COLLECTION PROCESS FOR ALL ARROYO STUDENTS.
The district will start the data collection process On-Line August 5th.
More info on the district website:
If you attended a school in San Lorenzo Unified School District in June 2020, you're a continuing student. This includes:
- fifth graders who are starting middle school in August,
- eighth graders who are starting high school in August, and of course,
- any student continuing for another year at the same school.
Parent-guardians will need to complete the Data Confirmation process every year for each student. Data Confirmation using the Aeries Family Portal saves time and gets students in the system much more quickly. Parent-guardians also have the paper-only option.
Online Data Confirmation (Recommended)
Step 1: Online Directions
Login to the Aeries Family Portal, between August 5 -September 30, using your email on record and the password that was provided to you. (If you did not receive email, go to the login page and click "forgot password.")
- Update and verify information in steps 1-3 information.
- Download and read the September packet information in step 4 (or download them from this page ahead of time). Print and sign the Signature Form. Bring to onsite Data Confirmation.
- Give permissions and authorizations in step 5.
- Submit final confirmation in step 6.
- (optional) Select another student to repeat the process for other children in your family.
***If you have any questions please call (510) 317-4011.
Don't forget to purchase an ASB card for great Discounts!
New to San Lorenzo Unified School District
Use AIR to enroll students who will be new to the District (or left the District and need to enroll again). You will need to continue the registration process at the school after they contact you.
Please visit the AIR webpage for more information.
More info is on the district website:
2020-2021 District Calendar
Letter to Community 8-11-20
Road to Reopening Letter From the District
Data Confirmation Letter From the District