PE Waiver Process:
- PE teachers will distribute PE waivers after spring break.
- Students will have 2 weeks to return completed waivers. They should be turned in to their PE teacher.
- The PE department chair will compile a list of all students that are eligible for the PE waiver, to be sent to the appropriate counselor.
- At the end of the school year, the athletic director will verify that the lists are correct, based on passing of the physical fitness tests.
- Students will be programmed into their electives, but at any time may be placed into a PE class if found ineligible for the waiver.
- Students that fail to complete the requirements for the waiver can expect to be assigned to a PE class in either junior or senior year to complete the graduation requirements.