Return to Campus
- The first day of in-person instruction is Wedneday 8/16.
- School will be from 8:30-3:40 that day, with a late start to help facilitate students reacclimating to campus. Schedules & ID Cards will be distributed to 10th-12th graders and schedules to 9th graders.
- 1st period will begin at 10:05 am.
- Students are advised to bring their District-issued devices, a water bottle
- All gates will be open to welcome students.
- Breakfast and lunch are available free of charge in the cafeteria and outside serving windows.
Please reach out to an Administrator with additional questions.
Principal Webster ([email protected])
Ms. Black ([email protected])
Ms. Kurzfeld ([email protected])
Ms. Oberoi ([email protected])
School Photos 2023-2024
School photos for this school year will be taken on August 21st for 9th grade students during PE Class. Any new students to Arroyo and anyone that missed photos in May are asked come at break and lunch to take their photo. All students will need to take a photo for a School ID and must carry their ID cards with them at all times. You have the option to purchase the photos as well. Just click the PDF flyer from studio 1 and then the link to order your photos online.